1. Cowboy Karaoke at the Alamo Saloon - Friday, June 25 at 8 pm
2. Summer Blast at the Bull's Head Pavilion - Saturday, June 26 at 7 pm
3. Lazy Wayne Band - Day of the Cowboy - Saturday, July 24 at 6 pm
4. Bryan Knowles Concert, Cowboy Supper, and a Movie - Friday, July 2
Admission: $20 adults, $10 kids 5-12
Supper starts at 6pm, concert at 7pm, and movie at 8:30pm.
5. Sons of the Pioneers - Saturday, September 4
Celebrate the historic cattle trail at the railhead at the end of the Chisholm Trail. On September 5, 1867, a small herd of longhorns arrived in a small town and forever changed the fortunes of Abilene, Kansas. Join us as we celebrate the creation of the cowboy, the chuckwagon, boots, spurs, and song.