Enchanted Evening at the Historic Seelye Mansion
Don’t have plans for Valentine’s Day?
No worries, we have your romantic evening covered...
Celebrate your love with an intimate dining experience on priceless Haviland china from France with sensational cuisine prepared by Lucinda’s Katering.
Soak yourself into the historical ambiance while being serenaded by Salina Symphony’s best violinist, Denise Blehm.
Then, enjoy a magical ride around Abilene with Wild Heart Carriages.
Start by choosing your dining time... 6:30, 7:30 or 8:30pm on February 14th
Then let us know what options you would like:
- Dining for 2 starts at $55
- Glass of Champagne/Wine options and long stem rose adds an additional $25
- Carriage ride is $20
Reserve your enchanted evening by messaging us on Facebook or calling (785) 571-7441.
- Salad- baby spinach and greens with fresh strawberries
- Dinner- Parmesan Chicken and stuffed Flank Steak, Garlic mashed potatoes, Green bean Almondine, and dinner rolls
- Dessert- Ultimate Chocolate Cake
Seelye Mansion, 1105 North Buckeye Ave, Abilene, KS 67410
Call: (785) 263-1084