Create Your Own Boutique Crawl in Downtown Abilene
Abilene boutiques recently united for a fabulous boutique crawl, but you don’t have to wait for a special event to visit these unique boutiques! Grab your girlfriends and visit Abilene, Kansas for a day of shopping, fun, and fresh air!
1. The Flower Box, 421 N Spruce St
2. Aksent Boutique, 309 N Buckeye Ave
Clothing for women small to plus size, handmade custom and costume jewelry, handbags, and many Aksents to everyone's unique style! Can't make it to Abilene? Check out Aksent Boutique on Facebook for insider deals and an incredible selection of affordably-priced, trendy clothes for all styles and sizes!
3. Cypress Bridge Candle Co, 110 NW 3rd St
4. The Hair Emporium, 105 NW 3rd
5. C’est La Vie, 109 NW 3rd
Home decor, gifts, furniture, antiques, vintage, art, stationery, and things to fall in love with.
6. Twiggstones Lapidary and Jewelry, 115 NW 3rd
Featuring fossils, geodes, rocks, jewelry, cabochons, faceting stones, facet rough, custom faceting, polishing, and re-cutting. Choose from a premade piece or create your own by picking your own stone and setting.
7. Ortus Café & Gallery, 118 NW 2nd
8. Rivendell Bookstore, 212 N Broadway
9. Amanda’s Bakery & Bistro, 302 N Broadway
Shop Mayme’s Cottage inside of Amanda’s Bakery & Bistro for a great selection of primitives, specialty teas, antiques, and gift items. Hungry? Grab a homemade cookie, scone, or sandwich.
10. Countrypolitan, 317 N Broadway St
11. The Other Jones Store, 310 N Broadway
Your stop for new and gently used clothing store for the whole family!
12. Gina’s Hairtiques, The Gift Parlor and Whatever, 318 N Broadway St
For a complete list of shopping opportunities in Abilene, please visit AbileneKansas.org/Shop